- To provide excellent warehousing and logistic service.
- To safeguard integrity, by ensuring the quantity and quality of goods within our control are safe.
- To ensure that costs are within control and annual budgets, revenues and profits are met.
- To establish, update and continually improve the systems and procedures to achieve smooth running of operations and ensure all activities are in control.
- To promote safety and housekeeping awareness and initiative activities in order to have a safe, clean and productive working environment.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Qualification: Degree/Diploma in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience in warehousing.
- Required language (s): Bahasa Malaysia & English.
- Preferably executives specializing in Logistic/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full time position (s) available.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge in Logistic.
- Good communication skills with knowledge in warehouse inventory system.
- Possess high level of integrity.
- Ability to interact with people at all level either internal & external.
- Knowledge in IT - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Possess own transport.
- Attractive incentive and salary package offered for right candidate.